Collecting your Personal Information
The information we receive and collect depends upon the information you provide to us and that you may transmit to us when and by visiting our website. For instance, when you visit our site to read or download information, we record some information for statistical purposes, including the following types of information:
- Your server's address;
- The name of the top level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .edu, .org, .au, .nz etc);
- The type of browser you use;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The previous Internet address from which you linked directly to our site. and
- The Internet address to which you link directly from our site.
The above information is held and used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to you and other visitors. The identity of visitors and users of this site will not be disclosed, unless we are required to disclose such information by Law.
This website may contain links to third party websites. Those third party websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures. We are not responsible and are unable to vouch for the accuracy or timeliness of any content on those third party websites.
A cookie is a piece of information or small file that an Internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. This website uses a "cookie" for maintaining contact with you while you are in a http://www.sabco.com.au session'. The cookie allows this web site to recognize you as an individual as you move from one page to another and this information is used to gather meaningful statistics about the site's usage and it is analyzed to improve the design of the site. At the end of your session, you may leave this site to go to another website, or you may close your browser. When you do this the cookie is immediately deleted. If you do not finish or close your session (i.e stay logged on), the web site will automatically log you off after about 20 minutes. The cookie stored within your browser will expire when you close your web browser.
Please note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server. Please note that most browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it.
SABCO Australia PTY LTD
9-13 Link Way
* The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement means any information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained